Tuesday, May 19, 2009

16th May 2009 - Sonic GamePlay.. (Video)

For my units i was asked to produce a video which enabled me to learn a new software. This software is called "Windows Movie Maker", with this software's i uploaded videos which i downloaded of the Internet and imported it into movie maker.
I downloaded these videos of www.youtube.co.uk. I got few game plays which allowed me to make my own movie with previous clips instead of having movie clips mixing up.
I presented 2 games of Sonic The Hedgehog and added effects when the files where imported into the software. I learnt how to crop a file to many clips where i was allowed to choose which part i wanted to keep and also which part i didn't necessarily need.
After Adding all the effects onto the sliced video clips, i added transition effect, this allows the separate videos to come in with an effect, so after the title the next clip will have the effect of a fade in, which then after playing you will see the effect happen.
Finally when i finished the movie project i clicked on a button on the left hand side saying finish movie, which then allowed me to choose where to save the file, whether on my computer, CD, web or camera. I saved it on my Computer first named it, and after i finsihed i transferred the finished .fla file into my usb and then into my project as well as handing it to Mark Towers.

No comments: