Monday, May 11, 2009

Adobe Flash (11th May 2209)

I have been working on my flash work for Sonic The Hedgehog.
I realized that i didn't connect any of the buttons to the actual page so what i had to do was i had to re-open every single page and copy and paste from the ones that i actually connected it it.
This was a very hard task due to the fact that now i have in total various pages for every single character.
Now i am working on how to create a rollover button to create a videos page. This will be a very hard job but with the help of my class mate Becky i have learnt how to actually insert, import and use flash in the right way.
I also finished the last cropping which i had to do in order to complete all the cropping that i had. Vector was the last character. Ive also connect all the characters to the characters page, however i just have shadow and vector left to do.

No comments: