Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sound Mixing..

For this Unit i was asked to create a music clip that was edited in Audacity. I were told to edit the soundtrack and use fade in fade out which allowed me create something different and make it sound original instead of it sounding like a normal music track.
I used a track called show me love by steve angelo. This sound track was an extended sound track. I imported an .mp3 sound track into audacity from my track listing. Then what i did was i used a cut n drag tool, where it allowed me to cut bits from the soundtrack. Due to the sound track being very long i took all the base and beats out and used fade in in the begging. I then cut the middle part of the song off and a bit of the end and used fade out. I achieved a PASS for this. in order to get a higher grade i was told to create few more sound tracks but use more that 1 or even 2 soundtracks and use cross over fade. This will allow me to gain more experince and also a higher grade..

No comments: